All comments on MiWayLife’s website, blogs and social media pages/accounts appear as they are posted by the public. It is our policy to show all comments unless they don't comply with our guidelines below, to ensure a balanced and honest view of who MiWayLife is and how we endeavour to serve our clients or prospective clients, fix problems and manage any queries, statements and questions from the public as they arise.
In order to promote an open and transparent yet constructive conversation with followers, MiWayLife have a few guidelines in place to ensure this is possible. Anyone who transgresses any of the guidelines below will face one of the following results; be banned or blocked from the MiWayLife social media account or face legal proceedings.
- MiWayLife welcomes all comments that are both negative and positive from anyone, regardless of whether you are a client or not. We welcome feedback as we pride ourselves on providing an excellent customer experience and endeavour to learn from each and every interaction with our followers.
- We want the MiWayLife social media platforms to be a place where we allow open, transparent conversations in which people connect, ask questions, discuss, share ideas, and debate issues regarding the life insurance market and MiWayLife.
- We are committed to maintaining a non-toxic atmosphere. Therefore, we do not allow profanity, hate speech, nor do we allow speech that advocates or supports hatred or unlawful violence. Likewise, threats of violence or threats to anyone or any of MiWayLife’s personal safety is not acceptable. We also do not allow false claims, fake news or misleading implications that any individual or group perpetuates hate, discrimination, unfair treatment or unlawful violence.
- In order to preserve a functional and civil conversation, we do not allow trolls, trollish behaviour, or stalking on our social media platforms.
- We do not allow speech that is solely intended to provoke other users, to cause disorder or confusion, or to inhibit regular, on-topic conversation. This also means limiting spam - we do not allow posting the same comment multiple times within one thread or on multiple threads.
- Be respectful of the blog author and community members by staying on topic with your comments.
- We have dedicated social media account managers and a customer service team who operate within normal work-week working hours. We will always respond to your comment and acknowledge it - please respect a minimum turn-around-time of 48 hours to do so.
- We don't allow comments containing business solicitations or other advertising of personal interests, blogs, or websites. Posts of this nature will automatically be deleted and reported. Should these posts continue, it will result in the specific individual or company being blocked.
- Content and images are owned and belong to MiWayLife. Should you wish to use any of the published content, please always source where you have found the information and ensure any information or images are credited to MiWayLife to prevent copyright infringements. Automatic sharing of content via social media platforms is encouraged.