Have you been dreaming of the nursery you're going to build for the new arrival to your family? The options are endless and you get to spend hours weighing up the different colour options, types of cot, blankets, brand new toys and everything else that goes with it. Exciting!
The only thing is that all of the beautiful nursery goodies are...you know...expensive. We know you desperately want the best for your baby, so MiWayLife and MiLittleLife are giving one lucky winner a R20 000 Baby City voucher to spend on the nursery of their dreams.
How do you enter? It's easy! You just click here and fill out a quote request! If you are expecting a baby, select the 'birth benefit' option. If you have a child over the age of one, select the 'child benefit' option.
Terms and Conditions
- To be entered into the competition, follow the instructions given on the original post.
- Competition opening and closing times will be communicated in the original post.
- MiWayLife reserves the right to remove any entries if seen as spam, derogatory, offensive or obscene in nature.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Previous competition winners may enter.
- The winner will be determined by what MiWayLife judges as the most appropriate entry.
- The prize cannot be substituted for cash or used in lieu of premiums.
- Once the winner has been selected, the winner will be contacted directly by a MiWayLife representative.
- The competition is not open to MiWay or MiWayLife staff or their immediate family.
- Winners will have two months from the date of notification to respond and claim their prize, after which they may forfeit their prize at the discretion of MiWayLife.
- MiWayLife will not accept requests to transfer the prize to another person.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the social media platform that it was promoted on.
- MiWayLife reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants who act outside of the fair spirit of the competition.
- The winner of the competition will be required to attend interviews.
- Photos of the selected nursery may be used by MiWayLife, or it’s duly authorised agent or representative, on social media and any other marketing channel and/or platform. By entering this competition, you agree to MiWayLife contacting you for marketing purposes.
- All information collected or stored in the process of this competition shall be treated in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
- MiWayLife is the proprietary holder of all information resulting from the competition.