Qualifying criteria and rules:
• Only South African citizens or permanent residents between the ages of 18 to 65 may participate in the competition and/or promotion.
• Excluded from participation are staff and relatives of the Provider and cohabiting partners or family of the aforementioned employees. As well as any participants/suppliers in respect of the particular competition (including advertising agencies, advertisers, sponsors or producers).
• The participant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the competition. MiWayLife may request a winner, before presenting the award or prize, to provide proof of their identity and residence information.
- Obtaining a quote from MiWayLife brings about entry to the competition or where applicable a promotional benefit. Multiple entries are not permitted as entries are counted on a per person basis and not by number of quotes obtained. Only participants who receive a life cover quote will be entered into the draw for the prize.
- Participation in the competition or promotion requires that all relevant information required to accurately determine the identity of the applicant/participant must be supplied to the Provider.
The decision of MiWayLife is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize or promotional award.
• The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to a competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, MiWayLife is entitled to choose another winner.
• The prize or promotional award is given in its current state. MiWayLife is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize nor for any damage during delivery (shipping) of the prize.
• The handling of the delivery of the prize or promotional award is arranged by MiWayLife, advertiser/sponsor or another appointed third party. In this last case, MiWayLife is not responsible for the delivery of the prize or promotional award. In certain cases the date of delivery of the prize or promotional award will be determined in consultation with the supplier of the prize.
- MiWayLife is not responsible for any defects or delays caused by delivery or shipping companies (e.g. delays, strikes, damage) with respect to the delivery of the prize or promotional award. When the winner, or a roommate, co-inhabitant or neighbour, isn’t able to receive the prize, the winner may be requested to collect the prize from an agreed location. The Provider shall not be held liable if the prize is not collected or received by the winner or collected by an unauthorized person.
- The transfer of ownership of the prize or promotional award is dependent on the cooperation of the applicant and/or winner with the competition or promotional rules and registration process.