The use of the MiWayLife website is subject to certain terms and conditions. Visiting and using the MiWayLife website or any part thereof implies that you are aware of our terms and conditions and are bound to them as set out in this notice as outlined in terms of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act no. 25 of 2002.
All information on our website/s is intended as general information about MiWayLife, our products and services. The information provided on the website/s should not be treated as professional or investment advice in any way and was correct at the date of publishing. As this is our business we may choose to change any content on the site at any time without letting anyone know.
Please note that should you choose to use this website you do so entirely at your own risk. Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 43 (5) and 43 (6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, MiWayLife or any of its affiliates accept no liability whatsoever relating to any loss or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of our website.
1. MiWayLife grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and recoverable license to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
2. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at the website is supplied and owned by MiWayLife, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, or any other third-party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Professional Works, Literary Works, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematography Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals, Published Editions and Computer Programs. All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are subject to copyright by MiWayLife, its affiliates or subsidiaries, or any third-party owner of such rights, and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, you are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
3. MiWayLife does not offer products or services to minors. If you are under the age of 18, you may not respond to or otherwise accept or act upon any offers in the website.
4. MiWayLife values your personal information (as defined by the Protection of Personal Information Act) and promises to comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act as well as the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, insofar as it relates to personal information. We will treat your personal information with total confidentiality. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any other third-parties without your consent. We might have to share the information with our business partners and the information collected may be used for a variety of reasons such as:
5. We may disclose information if we are required to do so by law or if it is required to protect the safety of our customers or the public, or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights (or any of our business partners), safety, privacy or property.
6. Any email address, name, telephone number or fax number from the MiWayLife website IS NOT to be used for electronic marketing or database building purposes. The fact that we display this information does not imply that we consent to the use of this information for database building purposes.
7. Never use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent. This includes linking to our website in any way. If you do this without our ‘okay’ (written, of course) we are entitled to take legal action and any legal fees and/or associated costs will be for your account.
8. Linking to and from our site is really serious to us as we value our reputation hugely. But, if you believe you have a valid case, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and depending on our relationship and business strategy, we may agree or not.
9. When using our online tool always keep your login details safe and confidential. This ensures that nobody can access your information without the necessary authorisation to do so. We will not be held responsible for any acts or omissions committed by you and or third parties in relation to password protected areas on the website.
10. MiWayLife makes use of display advertising on the internet and makes use of Google Analytics to evaluate and enhance the product and services offered on our website. Information is gathered using a "cookie" which is a computer file transferred automatically from our website to your computer via your browser during an online session. The cookie enables MiWayLife to gather general information on the use and frequency of visitor traffic. MiWayLife and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise and serve adverts based on a user’s past visits to the MiWayLife website. There are various ways to block cookies or to opt out by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
11.Please note that on the website we have links to our social media pages. A user must be aware that any information or material he/she may post on these social media pages will become pubic information. The user must be careful of the material he/she posts on our social media pages. MiWayLife and its affiliates shall not be held liable for any information or material the user publishes on our social media pages.
12. We are a truly South African company and abide by the laws of the land. Therefore our website, its content and our business shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
1. That our website will be available and functional 100% of the time.
2. MiWayLife makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained from this website.
3. MiWayLife accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
4. That all downloads from our website will always be free of viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or your hardware or software.
5. The nature, content and availability of the third-party links to external websites. We also cannot control or guarantee the accuracy or quality of the information, material and graphics from these websites. The inclusion of any such links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. Use of or reliance by you of any links on the website is at your own risk. If you come across any external links that don't work, we would be grateful if you could report them to email@example.com.
6. The security of any data you supply us with online, for practical business reasons and because the law might require it, we need to store some of your information in our databases. Although we have built-in safeguards to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information, this is entirely at your own risk.
A User agrees to conform to generally accepted Internet guidelines which shall include but not be limited to:
In the event that you engage in any one or more of the above practices, which shall be determined in MiWayLife’s reasonable discretion, then MiWayLife shall be entitled to terminate, without notice, the user's access to the Network.
All comments on MiWayLife’s website appear as they are loaded by you, the public. It is our policy to post ALL comments unless they do not comply with our guidelines below:
Here are the basic rules:
More about the referral reward: